By Michael Chesterfield
PARIS – In an unprecedented move, the FIA announced today a mandatory adjustment to the braking systems on all Formula 1 cars. It said it was afraid that Sebastian Vettel could prove to be another Michael Schumacher and that nobody wants to see the same guy win the championship seven years in a row.
By Erika Tatzeryoodge
HOLLYWOOD – In a very unexpected outcome, The Last Airbender took home the Oscar in all major categories at last night’s 83rd Academy Awards. The film won Best Picture, while M. Night Shyamalan took home the Best Original Screenplay and Best Director awards….
By Lance Beaudry
LITTLE ROCK, AK – For the first time in history, someone is actually trying to convince a court of law that their Global Positioning System (GPS) is responsible for murder.
- Obama Loses Pickup Game Against Kobe, Takes Out Frustration On White House Staff
- OPINION: British Crybabies Should Try School In America
- New WikiLeaks Documents Reveal George W. Bush Actually Made Some Of His Own Decisions
- Local Pawn Shop Finally Realizes That Sex Sells
- Controversial New Anti-Erection Drug Approved By FDA For Over-The-Counter Sale